Roulette-18® Shooter™ 輪盤十八射手™
The First 19-Numbers (0-18) Roulette. Play on a Craps-Table using a 20-sided Die, House-Edge 5.26%!
Roulette-18® Shooter™ is play on a Craps-Table, using a 20-sided Die, and a unique table layout.
Like traditional Roulette, Players can place: Straight-up, Split, Street, Corner, Line and Even-chance bets.
1. Players place their bets on the Roulette-18® layout on the Craps-Table.
2. A Roulette-Die is rolled by a Player (The Shooter).
If the roll is a double-zero (00) all bets remain in action and the Roulette-Die is rolled again until a non-00 winning number is determined.
3. According to the winning number, Dealer then collects all losing bets and pays winning bets according to the Pay-Table.
Roulette Link-Bets® offers Split and Corner betting between numbers in the first and third columns that were previously not possible because they are not adjacent. Link-Bets are made possible by the addition of a fourth column which duplicates the first column.
In other words while columns with 1, 2 and 3 existed, allowing for a split bet between 1 and 2 or 2 and 3, there is now a fourth column with the number 1 again thus allowing for a split bet between the two adjacent numbers of 3 and 1.
e.g. Link-Splits: (7 and 9), (16 and 18). Link-Corners: (7, 9, 10 and 12) (13, 15, 16 and 18). Roulette Link-Bets®: Video-Demo
For added excitement, casino operators may choose to include the Double-Hit® betting section on their Roulette-18 layout.
The Double-Hit straight-up is a proposition bet based on two consecutive roll of the die.
1. The Player places a bet on a single number in the Double-Hit section of the layout.
2. If the Player does not hit his number, he loses his Double-Hit bet.
2a. If the Player hits his number, he’s paid 12-to-1 and the bet remains in play for a second round.
3. If the Player does not hit his number in the second round he loses his Double-Hit bet, but he keeps his first-win 12:1 payout, for a net win of 11 units.
3a. If the player hits his number on the second round, he’s paid 120-to-1 and his original bet is returned, for a total net-win of 132 units.
Patented and Registered Design. ©2012, All right reserved.
* Variations of Roulette-18®:
Roulette 18® Wheel-Deal™
Roulette 18® RNG
Roulette 18® Rollette®
Roulette 18® Shooter™
Roulette 18® Shuflette®
Roulette 18® Bingo™
Click on Links below to FREE-Play Roulette-18®