Crazy Quad Nines® + Mystery™ (Triple-Pot Progressive® FAMILY)
Crazy Quad Nines® Mystery™ is a Progressive-bet offered for Baccarat, which can be played in addition to an initial wager on either Player or Banker, by placing a bet on the associated flashing pad.
Crazy Quad Nines® Mystery™ Players bet on the combination frequency of 9’s dealt, either as part of the initial 4 card deal or from the total of drawn cards representing a result in the main game. The three top Progressive Jackpots and the Mystery-Prize are shared equally between all those who placed a bet on the winning flashing pads.
Revitalising Traditional Baccarat
Baccarat has long since been one of the most popular casino table games in the world. With the new Baccarat Power Crazy Quad Nines® Progressive-bet, casino operators can now capitalize on Baccarat’s popularity by encouraging more wagers, which ultimately results in increased revenue.
Crazy Quad Nines® Mystery™ is sure to ignite excitement in both seasoned and new Baccarat Players alike.
1. The House begins by seeding four jackpots for a total of ___
a. A top Jackpot of ___
b. A middle Jackpot of ___
c. A bottom Jackpot of ___
d. A mystery Jackpot of ___
2. Each Player making the progressive does so by posting ___ at the start
of the hand; these payouts are collected before the hand starts and, as a
result, the payouts in this report are all “for 1”
3. Once the round begins, there is also a 1-in ___ chance of the Mystery-Progressive being awarded; if it is awarded, it will be shared among all
4. At the end of the hand, the number of nines are counted, and payouts
are awarded as follows:
a. If the hand uses six cards and four of them are nines, all eligible
Players share the top Jackpot.
b. If the first (and only) four cards out of the shoe are all nines, all
eligible Players share the middle Jackpot.
c. If the first (and only) four cards out of the shoe contain three nines
of the same color, all eligible Players share the bottom Jackpot.
d. If the total hand (including drawn cards) has three nines, all eligible
Players are paid ___ each.
e. If the total hand has two nines, all eligible Players are paid ___ each.
* Contact: Stephen Au-Yeung. or TCS-JohnHuxley (GLI Approved).
* Stephen Au-Yeung's Variations of Baccarat-Progressive Games:
* Baccarat Power® 8’s™ (GLI Approved).
* Baccarat Power® Crazy Quad Nines® (GLI Approved).
* Baccarat Power® Color Nines® (GLI Approved).
* Baccarat Power® Perfect Natural Tie®.
* Baccarat Power® Total-Tie®.
* Baccarat Power® Contrast®.