Open-21® Blackjack™ 開牌21點™
Standard Blackjack rules unchanged other than as set out Below:
* Dealer's initial two cards Blackjack-Hand are Dealt Face-up.
* Dealer's two card 21 does not count as a Blackjack, it acts as a 21 point.
* Player’s Blackjack is an Automatic-win, Pays 3 to 2.
* Player’s 21 point is an Automatic-win, Pays 1 to 1.
* Tie-Hands will Push.
1. Each Player makes both a Main-bet and an Odds-Win Side-bet equal to half his Main-bet.
2. Each Player and the Dealer receives two cards (All Face-up).
3. If the Player’s two-card hand total is Even-Total then his Odds-Win Side-bet loses; otherwise it remains in play.
4. Play continues as normal Blackjack and the Odds-Win Side-bet is resolved in the following way:
a. If the Player wins on his hand, his Odds-Win Side-bet (if any) wins 2 to 1.
b. If the Player pushes on his hand, his Odds-Win Side-bet (if any) will push.
c. If the Player loses on his hand, his Odds-Win Side-bet (if any) loses.
Patent Pending ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.
* Stephen's New variations of Blackjack-Games:
1. Power Bet Blackjack®
9. Top-Draw Blackjack®