Open 21® Power-Bet Blackjack® 開牌21點™
Standard Blackjack rules unchanged other than as set out below:
* Dealer's initial two cards are dealt Face-up.
* Player’s 21 point is an Automatic-win, Pays 1 to 1.
* Player’s Blackjack is an Automatic-win, Pays 3 to 2.
* Dealer's two card total 21 does not count as a blackjack, it acts as a 21.
1. Each Player makes both a main wager and an Odds-Win wager equal to half his main wager.
2. Each Player and the Dealer receives two cards (all Face-up).
3. If the Player’s two-card hand total is Even then his Odds-Win wager loses; otherwise it remains in play.
4. Play continues as normal Blackjack and the Odds-Win wager is resolved in the following way:
a. If the Player wins on his hand, his Odds-Win wager (if any) wins 2 to 1.
b. If the Player pushes on his hand, his Odds-Win wager (if any) will push.
c. If the Player loses on his hand, his Odds-Win wager (if any) loses.
Patent Pending ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.
* Today Stephen have a few New variations of Power-Bet Blackjack®:
1. Total-Bust® Blackjack.
2. Raise'em® Blackjack.
3. Top-Draw Blackjack®.
4. No-Push® Blackjack.
5. Swap-Hand® Blackjack.