Roulette-18® Fortune™ 財富 輪十八™ (Roulette-18® FAMILY)
THE FIRST 19-Numbers (0 to 18) Roulette. Using a Fortune-Wheel. Exciting and Space-Saving. House-Edge 5.26%!
Suitable for: Small-Casinos, Cruise-Ships, Mobile, ETG, Live-Dealer ETG, Online, Live-Dealer Online. PlayRoulette18.com
Roulette-18® Fortune™ uses a Fortune-Wheel and a unique Roulette-layout that does not require a Roulette-sized table.
Like traditional Roulette, Players can place: Straight-up, Split, Street, Corner, Line and Even-chance bets.
1. Players place their bets on the Roulette-18® layout which is similar to a Roulette layout but smaller.
2. A Fortune-Wheel numbered (0-18) is spin.
3. According to the winning number. Dealer then collects all losing bets and pays winning bets according to the Pay-table.
Roulette Link-Bets® offers Split and Corner betting between numbers in the first and third columns that were previously not possible because they are not Adjacent.
Link-Bets are made possible by the addition of a fourth column which duplicates the first column. In other words while columns with 1, 2 and 3 existed, allowing for a split bet between 1 and 2 or 2 and 3, there is now a fourth column
e.g. Link-Splits: (7 and 9), (16 and 18). Link-Corners: (7, 9, 10 and 12) (13, 15, 16 and 18). Roulette Link-Bets®: Video Demo
NOTE: ALL Roulette-Numbers from 4 to 33, NOW has Four Split-Bets and Four Corner-Bets.
For added excitement, casino operators may choose to include the Double-Hit® betting section on their Roulette-18 layout.
The Double-Hit straight-up is a proposition bet based on two consecutive spin of the wheel.
1. The Player places a bet on a single number in the Double-Hit section of the layout.
2. If the Player does not hit his number, he loses his Double-Hit bet.
2a. If the Player hits his number, he’s paid 12-to-1 and the bet remains in play for a second-round.
3. If the Player does not hit his number in the second-round he loses his Double-Hit bet, but he keeps his first-win 12:1, for a net win of 11 units.
3a. If the Player hits his number on the Second-round, he’s paid additional 120-to-1 and his original bet is returned, for a total net-win of 132 units.
Patented and Registered Design. ©2012, All right reserved.
Click on Links below to FREE-Play Roulette-18®