Total Bust® Blackjack™ 莊爆 21點™
Standard Blackjack rules unchanged other than as set out below:
* Player’s Blackjack is an Automatic-win, Pays 2 to 1.
* If Dealer busts with a Total of 26, all winning wagers (including splits and doubles), Pays 2 to 1.
* If Dealer busts with a Total of 23, 24,and 2, all winning wagers (including splits and doubles), Pays 3 to 2.
1. Each Player makes both a main wager and an Odds-Win wager equal to half his main wager.
2. Each Player receives two-cards and Dealer receives one-card face-up.
3. If the Player’s two-card hand total is Even, then his Odds-Win wager loses; otherwise it remains in play.
4. Play continues as normal Blackjack and the Odds-Win is resolved in the following way:
a. If the Player wins on his hand, his Odds-Win wager (if any) wins 2 to 1.
b. If the Player pushes on his hand, his Odds-Win wager (if any) will push.
c. If the Player loses on his hand, his Odds-Win wager (if any) loses.
Patent Pending ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.
Play-in Macau Casino-Complex in Cork, Ireland. Macau Casino-Complex
Math Analysed at Wizard of Odds: TotalBustBlackjackWoO.com
* Stephen variations of Power-Bet Blackjack®:
8. Top-Draw Blackjack®
Play-Live in Macau Casino-Complex, Cork Ireland.