Unlimited 21® Turbo-19™ Auto-Splits®
For Land-Based Casinos
The First Blackjack for Unlimited-Players was Invented by Stephen Au-Yeung ©2006.
Unlimited 21® Turbo-19™ Auto-Splits® can be played by an unlimited number of Players at the same time.
Due to this, the game rules vary from those of the Classic Blackjack and certain Pairs are split Automatically.
Player's Pairs of 2's, 3's, 6's, 7's, 8's, and Aces will be split automatically. The player may choose whether to play one or both hands after the split. 2. All other Pairs are never split. Split Aces receive one card only.
Unlimited 21® Turbo-19™ Auto-Splits® is a New-Way to Play Blackjack. Rules remain unchanged other than as set out below:
* Player must stand on 19 or Higher.
* Use Auto-Splits® when Splitting Pairs.
* Player's hand value is Recorded using the Blackjack-Grid (see fig).
* One Common Players-Hand is dealt, which all Players share. Each Player makes their own play decisions.
* No card will be drawn until all Players have made their Play decisions.
Math Analysed at Wizard of Odds: UnlimitedBlackjackWoO.com
Ezugi's Desktop version...Video Demo
Ezugi's Mobile version...Video Demo
Patent Pending ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.
Today Stephen has a few variation of Unlimited® Blackjack™.
1. Unlimited 21® Blackjack™ Auto-Splits®. by Ezugi...Video Demo
2. Unlimited® Blackjack™ Auto-Splits® (Turbo-19).
3. Unlimited® Blackjack™ Auto- Splits® (Multi-Hand).
4. Unlimited® Blackjack™ Auto- Splits® (3-Card Rule).
5. Unlimited® Blackjack™ Auto- Splits® (Continuation-cards).
6. Common-Hand Blackjack® Stephen-Splits®.
7. Common-Hand Blackjack® Stephen-Splits® Version-2.
8. Dragon Blackjack®.
9. Common 21®.