Spectrum-Roulette® TURBO™ 快速 色彩輪盤™
The First 10-Numbers (0-9) with Colors Roulette. Fast, Exciting and Space-Saving (House-Edge 2.70%)
Suitable for: Small-Casinos, Cruise-Ships, Mobile, Online, Live-Dealer Online, ETG, Live-Dealer ETG. PlaySpectrumRoulette.com
Spectrum-Roulette® is a roulette variant played with a Proprietary Roulette-wheel, containing four copies of each digit one to nine, plus a zero, and a unique Roulette-Layout that does not require a Roulette-sized table.
Each of the four instances of each digit is one of four unique colors: combined with the Green zero, this gives 37 unique combinations of digit and color.
FREE-Play Spectrum-Roulette® at: PlaySpectrumRoulette.com
1. Players place their bets on the Spectrum-Roulette® layout.
2. A Roulette-Wheel numbered 0 to 9 with Colours is spin.
3. According to the winning number and Colour. Dealer then collects all losing bets and pays winning bets according to the Pay-table.
Straight-up Bet (a number + 1-colour) Pays 35 to 1.
Split-Bet -------- (a number + 2-colours) pays 17 to 1.
Corner-Bet ----- (a number + 4-colours) Pays 8 to 1.
Colour-Bet ------ Pays 3 to 1.
The Triple-Hit® is a proposition bet based on three consecutive Spin of the Wheel.
1. The Player places a bet on a single number in the Triple-Hit® section of the layout.
2. If the Player does not hit his number, he loses his Triple-Hit® bet.
2a. If the Player hits his number, he’s paid 5-to-1 and the Triple-Hit® bet remains in play for a Second-round.
3. If the Player does not hit his number in the Second-round he loses his Triple-Hit® bet, but he keeps his first-win 5-to-1 payout.
3a. If the player hits his number on the Second-round, he’s paid 25-to-1 and the Triple-Hit® remains in play for the Third-round.
4. If the Player does not hit his number in the Third-round he loses his Triple-Hit®, but he keeps his First-win of 5-to-1 and his Second-win of 25-to-1 payout.
4a. If the Player hits his number on the Third-round, he’s paid 100-to-1 and his Triple-Hit® is returned, for a net payout of (5 + 25 + 100 = ) 130 to 1.
Patented and Registered Design ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.
Spectrum-Roulette® Stand-alone Podium