Raise'em® 3-Card Draw™ 加注 换牌撲克™.
THE FIRST 3-Card Casino Draw-Poker Table-Game ©2011.
Raise'em® 3-Card Draw™ is a Three Card Poker game where the Player has the option to either stand with his dealt hand, or to exchange one card and bet a 1x or 2x Raise on his draw.
The hand is paid according to separate Pay-tables on the Ante and the Raise bet. The Player does not compete against a Dealer hand.
1. Each Player makes an Ante-bet and two Optional Side-bets.
2. Each Player receives three cards.
3. Each Player must either stand pat with his hand (no additional bet) or exchange one card by wagering a Draw-bet equal to 1x or 2x the Ante-bet.
4. Player’s final hand determines the payouts (see Pay-tables).
©Stephen Au-Yeung 2011, All right reserved.
UK Gambling Commission Approved. UK Commission
* Stephen Au-Yeung's Casino Draw® FAMILY:
Raise'em® 3-Card Draw-Poker™ | Casino Hold'em® 3-Card Draw ™ | Trip Cards® Draw-Poker™ | Casino Hold'em® Draw Poker™ | Casino Hold'em® Switch-Poker™ | Casino Hold'em® Swap-Hand® | Casino Razz® Lo-Ball Draw-Poker™ |and Others.