Lucky Draw Baccarat® 幸運 百家樂™
Lucky Draw Baccarat® is a variation of Baccarat played against the Dealer.
It could be loosely described as a cross between Baccarat and Blackjack.
The game features the scoring rules of Baccarat and the options to Stand or Bouble of Blackjack.
1. Each Player makes an Enter-bet.
2. Dealer deals two cards to each Player (Face-up) and two cards to himself (one Face-up).
3. Player may stand with his current hand or draw an additional card by making a Draw-bet equal to his Enter-bet.
4. After all Players have acted, the Dealer reveals his hole card and draws an additional card if his Baccarat-Hand is 4-Points or less and must stand with 5-Points or higher.
5. Dealer compares his hand to each Player’s hand.
(a) If Player beats the Dealer, then his Enter-bet will win 1-to-1 and his Draw-bet (if any) will win according to the Draw-Win Pay-table.
(b) If Dealer beats the Player, then the Player loses his Enter-bet and Draw-bet (if any).
(c) If Dealer and Player tie, then all bets will push.
TCS-JohnHuxley: Lucky Draw Baccarat®
GLI Approved. Lucky Draw Baccarat®
Australia Gambling Commission Approved: Gambling Commission
(Lucky Draw Baccarat® in the casino operated by The Star Pty Limited under licence...)
UK Gambling Commission Approved: Gambling Commission
Math Analysed at wizardofodds.com: LuckyDrawBaccaratWoO.com
Basic Strategy and EORs at discountgambling.net: Lucky Draw® Baccarat
* Stephen Au-Yeung's New Baccarat-games:
Bacca® | Baccolor® | Baccarat 45™ | Swap-Hand® Baccarat™ and Others.