Lucky Draw® Hybrid-Baccarat™ 幸運百家樂™
Lucky Draw® Hybrid-Baccarat™ is a variation of Baccarat played against the Dealer. The object of the game is to beat the Dealer’s hand by having a point total closest to 9.
The game uses the same point system as Baccarat. The point total of a hand is the last digit of the sum of its cards. The game is played using eight standard 52-card decks.
1. Each Player makes an Enter-bet.
2. The Dealer deals two cards to each Player (face-up) and two cards to himself (one face-up).
3. Player may stand with his current hand or draw an additional card by making a Draw-Bet equal to his Enter-bet.
4. After all Players have acted, the Dealer reveals his hole card and draws an additional card if his two card total is 4 or less and must stand with 5 or higher.
5. The Dealer compares his hand to each player’s hand.
GLI Approved. Lucky Draw Baccarat®
TCS-JohnHuxley New Table Games 2017: Lucky Draw Baccarat®
For more info Contact: Stephen Au-Yeung.
*Today Stephen has a few variations of Baccarat games: