Casino Hold'em® 2+1® 賭場德州撲克二加一™ (Casino Hold'em® FAMILY)
THE FIRST 3-Cards out of 4-Cards Casino Holdem® Poker ©2010, Patented.
- Each Player makes an Ante-bet, and an Optional Side-bet (AK Bonus).
- Two cards are dealt to each Player and the Dealer, and One community-card are dealt Face-up.
- Each Player examines his cards and must either Fold or Stay in the game by making a Call-bet, which is double his Ante-bet.
- One more community-card is dealt, and the Dealer exposes his two cards.
- Players and Dealer will make Their best 3-card Poker-hand by using (Their TWO Hole-cards plus ONE of the Community-cards) or (The TWO Community-cards Plus ONE of Their Hole-cards).
- Dealer compares his 3-Card Poker-hand with each Player’s 3-Card Poker-hand.
The Dealer Qualify with Ace High or better.
If the Dealer does not Qualify:
The Ante-bet will pay according to the AnteWin® Pay-table and the Call-bet will push.
If the Dealer Qualifies:
(a) Player beats the Dealer then his Ante-bet will win according to the AnteWin® Pay-table and his Call-bet will win 1-to-1.
(b) Dealer beats the Player then the Player will lose his Ante and Call-bets.
(c) Dealer and Player tie then the Ante and Call-bets will push.
Patented. ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.