Casino Hold'em® 2+1® 賭場德州 2+1™
1. Each Player makes an Ante-bet, and an Optional Side-bet (2+1® Bonus).
2. Two cards are dealt face down to each Player and the Dealer, in addition One community-card are dealt face-up.
3. Each Player examines his cards and must either Fold or Stay in the game by making a Call-bet, which is double his Ante-bet.
4. Two more community-cards are dealt making a total of three, and the Dealer exposes his two cards.
5. Players and Dealer will make the best 3-card Poker-hand using any combination of their own two cards and the Three Community-cards.
6. Dealer compares his 3-Card Poker-hand with each Player’s 3-Card Poker-hand.
The Dealer Qualify with ___ or better.
If the Dealer does not Qualify:
The Ante-bet will pay according to the AnteWin® Pay-table and the Call-bet will push.
If the Dealer Qualifies:
(a) Player beats the Dealer then his Ante-bet will win according to the AnteWin® Pay-table and his Call-bet will win 1-to-1.
(b) Dealer beats the Player then the Player will lose his Ante and Call-bets.
(c) Dealer and Player tie then the Ante and Call-bets will push.
Patented. ©2007 Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.
Math Analysed by Michael Shackleford (Wizard of Odds):
Casino Hold'em® 3-Cards™
* A Few Variations of Casino Hold'em® by Stephen:
Casino Hold'em® 3-Cards™ | Cards Hold'em® 2+1® | Casino Hold'em® 3/4™ | Casino Hold'em® Omaha™ | Casino Hold'em® Four-Season™.