Unlimited® Turbo-Blackjack™ (Top-Swap Pairs)
Unlimited® Turbo-Blackjack™ can be played with an Unlimited number of Players at the same time.
Due to this, the game rules vary from those of the Classic Blackjack.
* No-Split Pairs use Top-Swap Pairs as show below:
Player's Pairs of 2's, 3's, 6's, 7's, 8's, and Aces will be Top-Swap (the Top-card will Swap with a New-card) Automatically.
All other Pairs are never Split or Top-Swap.
* Player may draw to an Ace with a Top-Swap.
Ace with a Top-Swap Ten-value card makes 21 and not Blackjack.
Unlimited® Turbo-Blackjack™ is a New-Way to Play Blackjack. Rules remain unchanged other than as set out below:
* Player must stand on 19 or Higher.
* Use Top-Swap when Splitting Pairs.
* Player's hand-value are Recorded using the Blackjack-Grid (see fig).
* One Common Players-Hand is dealt, which all Players share. Each Player makes their own play decisions.
* No card will be drawn until all Players have made their Play decisions.
1. Each Player makes a Blackjack-bet.
2. Dealer deals One Common Players-Hand (2-card face-up) and one card face-up to himself.
3. Players must stand on 19 or higher.
If the Common Players-Hand is 18 or lower Players may stand, draw or double. Players who have doubled and have 18 or lower go to Step-4.
4. When the Player stands on 18 or lower his bet will be moved by the Dealer to the Blackjack-Grid according to his score.
5. Play continues as normal Blackjack.
Patent Pending ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.