Auto-Splits® Speed-Blackjack™ (for Land-Based Casinos)
Unlimited® Blackjack™ Takes the “Best New Game” AWARD at the 2019 EGR North America awards. http://bit.ly/2vkVYrW
For Live-Dealer Online see: Unlimited® Blackjack™
Auto-Splits® Speed-Blackjack™ is the same game as Unlimited® Blackjack™ but for use in Land-Based Casinos.
Blackjack Rules remain unchanged other than as set out below:
* One Players Common Blackjack-Hand is dealt, which all Players share.
* Player must stand on 19 or Higher.
* Player's Hand-value are Recorded using the Blackjack-Hand Recorder (Blackjack-Grid).
* Use Auto-Splits® when Splitting Pairs.
1. Player's Pairs of 2s, 3s, 6s, 7s, 8s, and Aces will be spit automatically.
Each Player may choose whether to play one or both hands after the split.
2. Pairs of 4s, 5s, 9s, and 10s are never split.
*** How to Auto-Splits®. Video-Demo
1. Each Player makes a Blackjack-bet.
2. Dealer deals One Players Common Blackjack-Hand (Two cards Face-up) and Two cards to himself One Face-up .
3. Players must stand on 19 or Higher.
If the Players Common Blackjack-Hand is 18 or lower Each-Player may stand, draw or double.
3a) Players who have doubled and have 18 or lower, their bet will be moved by the Dealer to the Blackjack-Hand Recorder (Blackjack-Grid) according to his hand-value.
4. When a Player stands on 18 or lower, his bet will be moved by the Dealer to the Blackjack-Hand Recorder, according to his Hand-value.
5. Play continues as normal Blackjack.
Patent Pending and Registered Design ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.