Unlimited-21® Auto-Splits® TURBO™ (for Land-Based Casinos)
Unlimited-21® Auto-Splits® TURBO™ is a New-Way to Play Blackjack.
Blackjack rules remain unchanged other than as set out below:
* One Common Players-Hand is dealt, which all Players share.
* Each Player makes their own play decisions.
* Player must stand on 19 or Higher.
* Use Auto-Splits® when Splitting Pairs.
* Player's hand-value are Recorded using the Blackjack-Hand Recorder (Blackjack-Grid).
* No card will be drawn until all Players have made their Play decision.
Auto-Splits®: Player's Pairs of 2's, 3's, 6's, 7's, 8's, and aces will be spit automatically. The player may choose whether to play one or both hands after the split. Pairs of 4's, 5's, 9's, and 10's are never split.
1. Each Player makes a Blackjack-bet.
2. Dealer deals One Common Players-Hand (Two cards Face-up) and One card Face-up to himself.
3. Players must stand on 19 or Higher.
If the Common Players-Hand is 18 or lower Players may stand, draw or double.
3a) Player who have doubled and have 18 or lower, his bet will be moved by the Dealer to the Blackjack-Hand Recorder (Blackjack-Grid) according to his score.
4. When the Player stands on 18 or lower, his bet will be moved by the Dealer to the Blackjack-Grid (Blackjack-Hand Recorder) according to his score.
5. Play continues as normal Blackjack.
Also see: Unlimited® Blackjack™ Auto-Splits®
Patent Pending ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.