Spectrum-Roulette® TURBO-9™ 快速 色彩輪盤九™
The First 10-Numbers (0-9) with Colours Roulette. Fast, Exciting and Space-Saving
Suitable for: Small-Casinos, Cruise-Ships, Mobile, Online, Live-Dealer Online, ETG, Live-Dealer ETG. PlaySpectrumRoulette.com
Spectrum-Roulette® is a roulette variant played with a Proprietary Roulette-wheel, containing four copies of each digit one through nine, plus a zero. Each of the four instances of each digit is one of four unique colors: combined with the Green zero, this gives 37 unique combinations of digit and color.
FREE-Play Spectrum-Roulette® at: PlaySpectrumRoulette.com
1. Players place their bets on the Spectrum-Roulette® layout.
2. A Roulette-Wheel numbered 0 to 9 with Colours is spin.
3. According to the winning number and Colour. Dealer then collects all losing bets and pays winning bets according to the Pay-table.
Straight-up Bet (a number + 1-colour) Pays 35 to 1.
Split-Bet -------- (a number + 2-colours) pays 17 to 1.
Corner-Bet ----- (a number + 4-colours) Pays 8 to 1.
Colour-Bet ------ Pays 3 to 1.
The Triple-Hit is a proposition bet based on three consecutive Spin of the Wheel.
1. The Player places a bet on a single number in the Triple-Hit section of the layout.
2. If the Player does not hit his number, he loses his Triple-Hit bet.
2a. If the Player hits his number, he’s paid 5-to-1 and the bet remains in play for a second-round.
3. If the Player does not hit his number in the second-round he loses his Triple-Hit bet, but he keeps his first-win 5-to-1 payout.
3a. If the player hits his number on the second-round, he’s paid 25-to-1 and the bet remains in play for the third-round.
4. If the Player does not hit his number in the third-round he loses his Triple-Hit bet, but he keeps his first-win of 5-to-1 and his second-win of 25-to-1 payout.
4a. If the player hits his number on the third-round, he’s paid 100-to-1 and his original bet is returned, for a net payout of (5 + 25 + 100 = ) 130 to 1.
Patented and Registered Design ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.