Open 21® Power-Bet Blackjack® 開牌 21點™
Standard Blackjack rules unchanged other than as set out Below:
* Tie-Hands will Push.
* Dealer's initial two-card Blackjack-Hand are Dealt Face-up.
* Dealer's two card 21 shall count as 21 points, not a Blackjack.
* Player’s Blackjack is an Automatic-win, Pays 3 to 2.
* Player’s 21 point is an Automatic-win, Pays 1 to 1.
1. Each Player makes both a Main-Bet and a Power-Bet (Odds-Win) equal to half his Main-Bet.
2. Each Player and the Dealer receives two cards (All Face-up).
3. If the Player’s two-card hand total is Even, then his Power-Bet (Odds-Win) loses; otherwise it remains in play.
4. Play continues as normal Blackjack and the Power-Bet (Odds-Win) is resolved in the following way:
a. If the Player wins on his hand, his Power-Bet (if any) wins 2 to 1.
b. If the Player pushes on his hand, his Power-Bet (if any) will push.
c. If the Player loses on his hand, his Power-Bet (if any) loses.
* Open-21® Power-Bet Blackjack® ABBIATI-Brochure: Open-21® Blackjack™
Patent Pending ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.
* Stephen Au-Yeung's Power-Bet Blackjack® FAMILY:
Top-Up® | Open-21® | No-Push® | Raise'em® | Total-Bust® | Swap-Hand® | Top-Draw Blackjack® | 21 Second-Hand®
The Top-3 Legend of New Table Games®:
Stephen Au-Yeung: Casino Hold'em® | Unlimited® Blackjack™ and Others.
Geoff Hall: Free-Bet Blackjack™ / Blackjack-Switch™ and Others.
Derek Webb: Three Card Poker™ / 21+3™ and Others.