Casino Hold'em® OPEN™ 賭場德州撲克™
Casino Hold'em® OPEN™ is the same game as Casino Hold'em® except the Players hole cards are dealt face up.
Casino Hold'em® is the First Texas-Hold'em poker against the Casino ©2000.
It is similar to Texas Hold'em the most popular poker card game in the world, but play against the Casino rather than fellow players.
Casino Hold'em® is the Number-1 Casino-Poker and Live-Deal Poker Online, with over 95% of Online-Casinos using this game.
The First and Patented Live-Dealer Online-Poker play in USA! CasinoHoldemUSA.com
1. Each Player makes an Ante-bet, and an Optional Bonus-bet (AA Bonus).
2. Two cards are dealt Face Up to each Player and Two cards are dealt Face-Down to the Dealer , in addition three community-cards are dealt Face-Up.
3. Each Player examines his cards and must either Fold or stay in the game by making a Call-bet, which is double his Ante-bet.
4. Two more community-cards are dealt and the Dealer exposes his two cards.
5. Players and Dealer will make the best 5-card Poker-hand using any combination of their own two cards and the five community-cards.
6. Dealer compares his Poker-hand with each Player’s Poker-hand.
The Dealer Qualify with a Pair of 4s or Better.
If the Dealer does not Qualify:
The Ante-bet will pay according to the AnteWin® Pay-table and the Call-bet will push.
If the Dealer Qualifies:
(a) Player beats the Dealer then his Ante-bet will win according to the AnteWin® Pay-table and his Call-bet will win 1-to-1.
(b) Dealer beats the Player then the Player will lose his Ante and Call-bets.
(c) Dealer and Player tie then the Ante and Call-bets will push.
Patented. ©Stephen Au-Yeung, All right reserved.
Evolution Gaming's Live-Dealer Online.
Casino Hold'em® OPEN™ Math by Stephen How: Casino Hold'em® Open™
Casino Hold'em® Math Analysed at wizardofodds.com: CasinoHoldemWoO.com